Why do people keep talking to me in languages I don’t know?
I mean, what indicates that I know Portuguese? Which I don’t.
- jjtaylor1555 likes this
- mone246 likes this
- keepyourhandinmine likes this
- sefasungur said: Haha, the second question is obvious, what is your favorite film?
- trey-s-wifey likes this
- kitty-payne likes this
- mangorino likes this
- ickmachwatickwill likes this
- cananyoneseeme said: -ina is a very common portuguese suffix! Actually your whole name seems like it, sort of. Although it’s extremely rude from their part ^^
- bananacasts likes this
- androzomgsh said: google translator is your friend
- b0ss-n00b said: lol! Quiero comer su taco!
- craniumchronic reblogged this from marijatiurina
- linear-thoughts said: your names pretty exotic?
- marijatiurina posted this