Why do people keep talking to me in languages I don’t know?
I mean, what indicates that I know Portuguese? Which I don’t.
- mone246 likes this
- walk-the-penguin said: “urina” means “piss” in portuguese. I guess they thought… you know
- keepyourhandinmine likes this
- diegodg418 likes this
- sefacansungur said: Haha, the second question is obvious, what is your favorite film?
- trey-s-wifey likes this
- kaylin-payne likes this
- mangorino likes this
- ickmachwatickwill likes this
- put-me-down said: -ina is a very common portuguese suffix! Actually your whole name seems like it, sort of. Although it’s extremely rude from their part ^^
- bananacasts likes this
- androzomgsh said: google translator is your friend
- b0ss-n00b said: lol! Quiero comer su taco!
- stay-golden-sun-eyes likes this
- craniumchronic reblogged this from marijatiurina
- linear-thoughts said: your names pretty exotic?
- marijatiurina posted this